Junee Local Services
Junee ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Junee site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Junee Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Junee When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Junee Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Junee Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Junee ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Junee and a Place to Meet
The junee.town Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Junee
Junee is a picturesque town located in the Riverina region of New South Wales, Australia. Here are some interesting facts about the town:
1. Junee was established in the mid-19th century as a railway town. Today, it is known for its historic railway station, which is a well-preserved example of Victorian-era architecture.
2. Junee is home to the Junee Correctional Centre, which is the largest correctional facility in New South Wales. It has a capacity of around 1,200 inmates and employs over 600 staff.
3. The town is also known for its production of licorice. The Darrell Lea licorice factory, which is located in Junee, produces around 600 tonnes of licorice every year.
4. Junee is popular among tourists for its heritage buildings and museums. The Junee Roundhouse Railway Museum, which is located in the former roundhouse of the Junee railway station, is a popular attraction.
5. Junee is surrounded by scenic countryside, making it a popular destination for outdoor enthusiasts. Visitors can enjoy hiking, biking, fishing and birdwatching in the nearby Woomargama National Park.
6. In 2019, Junee was featured on the hit TV show "MasterChef Australia." The town was chosen as the location for a challenge in which contestants had to cook a traditional country pub meal.
7. Junee hosts a number of events throughout the year, including the Junee Rhythm n Rail Festival, which celebrates the town's railway heritage, and the Junee Show, which is an agricultural show featuring livestock exhibits and competitions.
8. The town has a population of around 6,000 people and is located approximately 450 kilometers southwest of Sydney. It is easily accessible by road and rail.